2.22.2012

new painting: peacock feather wood block and prints


Here is the second work created on one of the wood blocks that local artist and friend Jill Helms gave me. It's a cute little chunky wood block that you can stand on a shelf or hang on the wall, adorable.


At the same time I was researching images for my Feather Trio paintings I also decided to make a colorful peacock feather. I love the color scheme of green, brown and blue with pops of mustard. I use that combination of colors in a lot of work in varying degrees of values.

Painting is available in my Etsy shop and prints are available in my Society6 shop. Right now, Society6 is offering Free Shipping thru Sunday, worldwide!

*******************
 
RAW Stimulus Art Exhibit Details:
Thursday, March 1, 2012 @ 8:00PM
Martini Ranch | 7295 E. Stetson Drive | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
21+ event. Fashionable attire. Tickets are $10 presale.
Please buy tickets from this link in support of me:
http://www.rawartists.org/view-artists/userprofile/CreativeStash

No comments: